My heart bled|Tuesday, June 27, 2006
I wonder where i go wrong.I wonder which footsteps should i retrace.I wonder which hug i should have let go.I wonder which smile i should have frowned. I wonder which part of me is incapacitated.I wonder which part of my heart bears a scar,which is rebleeding.I wonder which patience i should have angered.I wonder which tears i should have fought back. I wonder which decision i should not decide. I wonder which feelings i should have erased.I wonder which words i should have written.I wonder which words i should have thrown.I wonder where did i go wrong.release me from the wrath of love.for if it is pure, is pure so mean.release me from the chains of love.for if it is pure, is pure so hurtful.release me from love imprisonment.for if it is pure, is pure so wicked.engulf me in love divine.for if it is pure, pure is bliss.engulf me in love blessed.for if it is pure, pure is care.engulf me in love.because love...is what sought the heart.and the heart...is the soul.Ya Allah...sesungguhnya, Engkaulah Maha Mengetahui. Tiada segelintis niat dariku untuk melukakan sesiapa. Aku bermohon agar Kau sayangilah ibu bapaku sebagaimana mereka telah menyayangiku. Tenangkanlah fikiran mereka, sucikanlah doa-doa mereka...sekiranya aku telah melukakan hati mereka...gembirakanlah mereka kembali, Ya Allah...Ya Allah, yang Maha Pengasih...Engkau bimbinglah adik-adikku...terangilah isi hati mereka dengan cahaya ilmu, iman dan taqwa. Agar mereka menjadi anak-anak yang soleh dan manusia yang beriman dan berbakti. Pimpinlah mereka ke jalan yang benar, jalan yang diredhai Mu.Ya Allah, yang Maha Penyayang lagi Maha Pengampun...ampunilah dosa-dosaku. Berikanlah aku ketenangan hati Ya Allah...kerana hatiku ini sering tidak tenteram...sering diusik oleh permainan dan dugaan dunia...terimalah pinta ku ini, Ya Allah...Ya Allah, Ya Rahman... Ya Rahim...
* spoken&willspeakagain*
9:07 AM