|Thursday, January 04, 2007


2007.
You make your entrance through the doors of my heart
With tiny steps that are much too quiet
Maybe you are too shy
Or just too humble.
For you know that I was waiting for you.
Waiting for you.
Anxiously.

2007.
I thought I saw you creep quietly
Trying your best to not wake me up
From my frequent lapses of conscious unconsciousness.
But I felt you. The subtle you.
Soft gusts of wind brushed against my cheeks.
Soft flutters of my heart touched against my rib cage.
Soft jerks of my brain nerves nudged against my skull.
You finally arrived.

2007.
I pray always. Always.
That you would bring me the better presents of my life.
I know that you would bring me treasures
Simple treasures. That would make me smile.
And smile again.
Just Eternal fathomless happiness.

2007,
Persuade me to be the person I really am.
Persuade me to know and show the real me.
Persuade me to seek immense Knowledge.
Persuade me to love Love itself.
Lead my heart, my mind and my hand…
To the realms of sacred happiness,
For once I am there…
The doors of Desires will I shut.
For once I am there…
I will release the Key to my Heart.
Smiling.


* spoken&willspeakagain*
3:08 PM

Y Musings

All the World's a Stage, And All the Men and Women merely Players - William Shakespeare, As You Like It


Ydactylicparadise.blogspot

Real isn't how You are Made
It is a thing that Happens to You
It Doesn't happen All at Once
You Become.
Once you are Real...
You can't Be Ugly
Except to People who Don't Understand


YCovet

Love, Calmness, Strong, Faithful
Ilmu, Iman, Taqwa
Bliss,Family, Friends,Loved Ones
Masyarakat, Ummah


YHeartstrings

*adlina* *ahmad fathi* *ain* *akudeta* *'arifah* *diatch* *eo* *fadzli* *fairuz* *faizal* *faizola* *hafie* *ila* *kamal* *kamie* *md noor* *nur* *nurizz* *uncle sha* *reeza*


YCredits

image source:[x] [x]
hosts:[x] [x]
designer: [x] [x]

YMay you Speak




YPast

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


YMaterial Wishlist

Web Cam, Mic, Headphones
Black Jeans
A part-time job in a bookstore
Increase CAP!!
Honours
21st Birthday
New Zealand


YMisc



YPlaying