Going home after mahgrib is such a tiring chore. I left school at 730pm and I reached home at nine. And that includes running for the bus with a bag filled with books. With hands holding a laptop. And today I bought 2 more books, Sophocles and Sigmund Freud. And man. There was a jam up at upper bukit timah road. And the bus air-con was heaving warm air. As if the situation was not bad enough, the bus was moving at a snail’s pace. Yeah. I have become so good at complaining. *of course. This is not something to be proud of.*
Anyway, yeah. I just want to say something that really struck me. On Sunday, I was on my way to causeway point… to fetch
And that was not all.
When we boarded the bus, the makcik chose to sit at the empty seat beside me. I was surprised because she actually asked me for permission to sit.
I was just thinking. There is here, a makcik in front of me, who is sickly, lonely, old and frail.
And there I was, wishing I have more money so that I could buy the nice top/dress/blouse at $15 at the pasar malam. But whatever it is, I wished I could have helped her…in more ways than just…praying for her. I’ve seen her before at my mps session… sigh. Why couldn’t there be equal wealth for everyone?
Anyway. Yeah. we are all getting busy. I need to hit my geog tutorial now. And it is 11.55pm of 22 jan. it is just five more minutes to his birthday…I remembered last year that I bought him a story book. A story book about dinosaurs. Why did I still hold on to these memories… tell me. why.
Web Cam, Mic, Headphones
Black Jeans
A part-time job in a bookstore
Increase CAP!!
Honours
21st Birthday
New Zealand