|Monday, February 19, 2007
currently, this is my favourite song of the moment...Mari menyusun seroja Bunga Seroja ah..ah.. Hiasan sanggul remaja Puteri remaja ah..ah.. Rupa yang elok Di manja jangan dimanja ah..ah.. Pujalah ia saja Oh sekadar saja Mengapa kau bermenung Oh adik berhati binggung Mengapa kau bermenung Oh adik berhati binggung Janganlah engkau percaya Dengan asmara… Janganlah engkau percaya Dengan asmara… Sekarang bukan bermenung Zaman bermenung Sekarang bukan bermenung Zaman bermenung Mari bersama oh adik Memetik bunga Mari bersama oh adik Memetik bunga Mari menyusun seroja Bunga seroja ah.. ah.. Hiasan sanggul remaja Puteri remaja(when i think i am ready, sometimes i wish Love come fleeting by. brushing against my cheeks. sprinkling dusts of Lovelys...Cupid's magical spells...kisses on the cheeks and the occasional touch on the skin) (how can i not allow myself to dream...to dream of a certain...to dream of...because my heart desires...it desires...Mum you are right...I am feeling this way...I know you wish you could do something...to heal the pain in my heart...to heal the loneliness, to heal the emptiness...but Mum...i think God has His plans for me. I think He does. I trust Him, Mum...I hope you will pray that I will get the Best...I pray that He will come along some day...Riding gallantly to me, sweeping me off my feet and make me the happiest girl ever...)
* spoken&willspeakagain*
9:36 PM