Lost in Time|Thursday, September 20, 2007


I am now on my way to school but I feel a very urgent need to pen this down. So here I am typing on the bus.

I think that at this moment, I am not living in the right place in Time. I was doing a ‘quiz’ on Facebook and one of the questions was…

“ A family gathering to you

a) is a time to drink with great uncles

b) is a time to check your place in Time."

haha! Of course there are other options but that ‘check your place in Time’ option tugged my heartstrings the most. What does it mean to check my place in Time? Has it got something to do with … behaving appropriately according to your age? Or changing your mindset according to current times?

The thing is…I don’t really know what that means. But what I am well aware of is that…I think I am a bit lost in Time and Place. I think circumstances may have pushed me to grow faster than my age permits me. So my mind and the place and the Time do not seem to be able to correlate. They are not in collinearity. They are just… not in line with each other. Mind may be ahead of Time. but Age is way behind Time.

Now I am 21, I seem to want to go back to being a child. There is something that was in that period of Child Time that I have seem to miss… and…I am rushing back there, to that Place in Time to retrieve it before Time pushes it away further back from me.

But the thing is…what is it that I am rushing for?
But I know it is there.
There is something in my childhood that I have missed.
And I am frantically searching for it.


* spoken&willspeakagain*
11:21 AM

Y Musings

All the World's a Stage, And All the Men and Women merely Players - William Shakespeare, As You Like It


Ydactylicparadise.blogspot

Real isn't how You are Made
It is a thing that Happens to You
It Doesn't happen All at Once
You Become.
Once you are Real...
You can't Be Ugly
Except to People who Don't Understand


YCovet

Love, Calmness, Strong, Faithful
Ilmu, Iman, Taqwa
Bliss,Family, Friends,Loved Ones
Masyarakat, Ummah


YHeartstrings

*adlina* *ahmad fathi* *ain* *akudeta* *'arifah* *diatch* *eo* *fadzli* *fairuz* *faizal* *faizola* *hafie* *ila* *kamal* *kamie* *md noor* *nur* *nurizz* *uncle sha* *reeza*


YCredits

image source:[x] [x]
hosts:[x] [x]
designer: [x] [x]

YMay you Speak




YPast

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007


YMaterial Wishlist

Web Cam, Mic, Headphones
Black Jeans
A part-time job in a bookstore
Increase CAP!!
Honours
21st Birthday
New Zealand


YMisc



YPlaying